Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Have You Ever Failed In Business?

I have. Many of my business ventures never made money.

Am I a failure? Sure, if you can call someone who makes 6 figures online a failure, go ahead ;)

It's a numbers game. On average, about 1 out of every 4 of my business ventures makes any significant money. But when it does, it's an automated income stream.

When a project turns out to be a loser, I dump it and move on to another one. I don't take it personally... it's all a part of the game. I keep developing different project ideas until finally I come across yet another winner.

If I gave up after my first business failure, I'd still be a corporate cubicle dweller :)

Repeat it like a mantra: business is a numbers game. Eventually you'll hit a winner. And as you get more experienced, your ratio of winner to loser projects will improve as well.

To Your Success in a Blink,

Mxxx Mxxxx