Thursday, October 23, 2008

Job Opening for Talented Writer

Hi this is Derrick and as always, I'm giving my loyal subscribers
first shot at a job opening with my company.

If you or anyone you know matches the criteria below, please
contact me at derrick@affiliatecashsecrets.com
(you will need to confirm through Spam Arrest to reach me)

JOB DESCRIPTION

I'm looking for a talented writer to complete, reformat, and/or
edit short reports and ebooks. The material will either be PLR
or outlines written by me.

JOB REQUIREMENTS

Short, concise, step-by-step writing style - no fluff.

Experience with Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF.

Extensive knowledge of Internet marketing including affiliate
marketing, affiliate management, resell rights, list building
and the entire sales process.

JOB BENEFITS

I will pay an hourly wage. 10 - 20+ hours per week.

Access to all my products and services.

TO APPLY

Send a sample of your best work and your requested hourly wage
to: derrick@affiliatecashsecrets.com
(you will need to confirm through Spam Arrest to reach me)

The work you send MUST be about Internet Marketing. I will not
consider anything else.

Thank you!

Derrick Van Dyke
Digital Profits, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment