Saturday, October 18, 2008

Your Training Starts Tuesday...

Hi Isyaias,

Last week, at my invitation, 4596 people stopped by my blog to share the number #1
obstacle that's preventing them from making money on the Internet.

This was the first step in my new challenge to help as many people as possible
overcome their biggest impediments to online success.

Now, after spending five solid hours reading post after post, challenge after challenge,
I have concluded the absolute easiest way to help everyone succeed is with LIVE
ONLINE TRAINING.

So here is what I am going to do...

Next Tuesday, October 21st from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time),
I am going to run a massive LIVE training webinar.

This mega-webinar will be four hours long, and address the biggest challenges people
are having making money online... and EVERY MINUTE will be packed with hands-on
tips and strategies.

I promise to spill my guts and transfer as much of my knowledge as humanly
possible... FOR FREE.

But I've only got 1,000 spaces available, so to hold your place, you need to register
right away.

To register, just take a minute right now to go to:

www.InternetMarketing.com

As soon as you register, you'll receive a confirmation email from me, guaranteeing you
a place on the free webinar, along with details of how to access it next Tuesday.

Here's to you finally achieving the success you deserve!


Derek Gehl
The Internet Marketing Center

P.S. Just to confirm, the LIVE webinar will be held from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. PST on
Tuesday, October 21st... don't miss out. Register for one of the limited number of
spaces today at:

www.InternetMarketing.com