Monday, November 3, 2008

Marketing Help Survey

Hey Isyaias,

I have to apologize for being late with the survey.
I had some family issues come up, and I did not get
back into town until today.

I have decided to make it up to you by giving you four great
EBooks for completing my quick 2 minute survey. This survey
will help me to decide what kind of content to add to my web
site and Newsletter.

I am also giving you the rights to give these products away
as bonuses for your newsletter sign up or to use as content for your
own website. The Giveaway Rights are in the ZIP file.

The four products are ...

1) Networking & Public Speaking the Smart Passive Way (value $27)

2) Smart Passive Forum Marketing Secrets (value $27)

3) Smart Passive Relationship Marketing Secrets (value $27)

4) Smart Passive Email Marketing Secrets (value $27)

Bonus 5) Tell A Friend Script and Instructions to add a tell a friend script to your website.

I have also been authorized to give away fifteen 30 day free trials to Tellman Knudson's List Builder, Just reply to this email if you are interested and I will take the first fifteen who reply to this email.


Here is the link for the survey:

http://www.smartpassive.com/survey

When you complete the 6 question survey you will be sent to the download page to collect your products.

Once again the link to the survey:

http://www.smartpassive.com/survey


I really appreciate your input.


To your marketing success!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment