Thursday, November 27, 2008

Personal Story & Special Traffic

Hi Isyaias,

Let me tell you a true but amazing story....read on...

It is that time of year when we reflect on the
blessing in each of our lives.

It would seem that chicken little has been
screaming the sky is falling - the sky is falling
so long that it has become a self fulfilling prophecy.

While you can certainly join these naysayers
or glass is half empty

Or...you can look for the opportunity that
lays right in front of each and everyone of us.

Over eight years ago I sold my business, my home, and
moved my family some 1500 miles

I had no job, no money to speak of, we knew one person
in the area,we had put $5000 down on some land, with just a steel
shed I had built for a workshop..but we had a dream...

My younger son was a freshman in high school and we
did not want to tell him the name of his new school
was Hellgate............To say he was a unhappy
camper would be a understatement......He thought he was
at Hell's Gate.....

But we were campers because of forest fires we could
not have elec or phone for over 2 months and of course
no electricity meant no running water - except the kind
we ran to the neighbors for.

Our first thanksgiving here in Montana I remember well,
as the local salvation army had paid for the charges on
a semi trailer packed to the brim with all of our possessions.
We would finally get our "stuff" after 3 months.

The kitchen stove was one of the first things I got unloaded
and hooked up - we had a great thanksgiving feast - I had
found a job and things were starting to look up.

We got running water about a month later shortly after
Christmas - finally a hot shower at home - instead of the
30 mile drive to the local truck stop..... That made
the wife happy!

Here we are eight years later - I have been running
my internet business full time for over 4 years now.

My son who was that freshman in Hellgate High School
graduated honors and was given a full ride scholarship
to Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Boston (MIT)
Where he is now a senior and one of their top lab guys...

I built a house on our land for my wife's elderly folks
and moved them out here 4 years ago, where we can be there
to help them daily. Sure most would say I was crazy
to move my wife's folks here- just a stones throw away -
but I count it as a blessing to help them in their times
of need.

My point is that no matter your situation - you live
in a land of opportunity - just go do it - it will be hard
and there will be disappointments - but if you continually
strive and work toward your dreams - they will happen.

Count the blessing you have - you do not have to look far
to find people mush worse off then you.

To celebrate this weekend - I want to provide you with the
gift that keeps on giving. If you have a website - the
critical ingredient is tar-geted traffic.

This weekend only...

you can get your copy of Traffic Tactics Gold for a
special price - login into your account

http://www.traffictacticsgold.com/login.php

And click on the Special Thanksgiving special
You can get the entire Traffic Tactics Gold Software
package for only $77

With over 800 tactics and a
step by step system to flood your website with visitors
it will be one of the best investments you will ever
make when it comes to your online business flood your
website with visitors.

I have been told by several gurus that this is actually
a $500 course I am selling for pennies on the dollar

I guarantee you will not find a better value for a
total traffic system solution then what you will find in
Traffic Tactics Gold. You owe it to yourself to take
advantage of this special weekend special.

you can get your copy of Traffic Tactics Gold for a
special price - login into your account

http://www.traffictacticsgold.com/login.php

And click on the Special Thanksgiving special
You can get the entire Traffic Tactics Gold Software
package for only $77

Thank You and Give Thanks for What You Have

Sincerely,
Ray La Foy

PS - Take a short walk before you take that nap after eating your
thanksgiving feast....



To your success,



Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment