Saturday, April 4, 2009

Two Types of Pains in Life

Isyaias,

-> What are the two types of pains I have to face?

-> Why is it IF I ignore one of the pains, I will
   have to face the consequences of suffer the
   other pain?

-> Why is it very important for me to know the
   challenges I am going to face with either one
   of the pains?

On today's blog post, I am going to share with
you two types of pains you are going to experience
regardless whether you like it or not.

It doesn't matter whether you are a good person
or a bad person. IF you do NOT recognize the
important of these two different types of pains,
you are GOING to be categorized into one of them
right away.

This ONE pain will make your life miserable,
unhappy, full of drama, depress, jealousy, as
well as getting further away from achieving what
you truly desire in your life.

The question are:

      "What Are You Going to do When You Know
 How Easy It is to Confront The Reality of This?"
 
Are you going to face it? (OR)
Are you going to keep HIDING from it?

On today's blog post, I shared my own story of WHAT
I did to confront my own reality. In fact, during
the critical moment in my business, my programmers
QUIT without giving me any notice.

My personal trainer fired me on my birthday. I had
to face a lot of issues in my personal life, which
left me with no choice, but to REALIZE that it is
either the GOOD pain or the BAD pain.

How did I face this problem?
How did I overcome it?

Go ahead and read the blog post at:
http://clicks.profollow.com/y/ct/?l=EyLCN&m=1bkK59FWDq714C&b=rN9B4Ff_gsqr7OljJf0XvA

It will show you EXACTLY what I did to overcome
any obstacles I face in my life. I know it may NOT
sound that simple, but it is the REALITY that
either you recognize it right now or regret it
the rest of your life.

Go read it now!

Success is YOURS,
Henry Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment