Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fail Your Way To Seven Figures

Hi Isyaias,
 
It was just a few years ago that I was clueless online.
 
Not just a little clueless. Totally clueless.
 
Like the time I purchased my first domain name.  I bought it and hurried to the computer and typed it in.
 
Nothing.
 
I called the company that sold me the domain name.
 
Where's my website?
 
(Can you tell my face is red?)
 
They told me I had to buy hosting.  I thought it was a scam.
 
I never bought the hosting and never put up the website.
 
Fast forward.
 
I have dozens of domain names and two dedicated servers.
 
I also have a 7 figure Internet business.
 
And I did it by failing.
 
I failed to understand what the Internet was all about.
 
I failed to understand how important it was to be myself online and share about the things that were important to me.
 
I failed to understand that I could use my NLP skills to help people overcome the obstacles in their lives.
 
And I learned my gift for teaching (my doctorate is in education) could be used online.
 
And as I began to understand, I began to help others grow their businesses at a very rapid rate.
 
I've worked with people who were new to the online world who needed hand holding to people who live and breathe on the Internet.
 
I've also worked in the offline world as well.  Getting my start with newspaper, radio, magazines, and television and seeing the effect on a growing business.
 
You could say I failed my way to seven figures.
 
But now, I've marked out a path.
 
You won't have to fail.  Because I'll be your guide.
 
Tomorrow, I'm opening the doors to my mentoring program.
 
But the bad news is, a few people have already asked me for spots.
 
So I urge you to watch your email box tomorrow morning around 9 AM Eastern time.
 
And then, watch the video and read the details to find out if you qualify.
 
I'd like to be your river guide to the city of gold.
 
Will you join me?
 
Peace.
 
Harlan

No comments:

Post a Comment