Saturday, September 12, 2009

The One secret You Need To Know

Hey there Isyaias,

First, a heads-up about a "48 Hour Weekend ONLY"
special offer that starts tomorrow.

I'll let you know as soon as it starts and if you
move on it before the weekend is up, you'll be
able to snag a great deal..around 60% off the
regular price.

So, don't miss that tomorrow!

Today however, I wanted to give you a brief insight
on the one secret that changed my life.

This one secret let me go from broke to earning
a full time income online in less than 12 months.

It's how I was able to get rid of my doubts about
myself and really start getting to work.

Want to know what it is?

It's the MINDSET.

Obtaining a marketers mindset is a huge step for
every entrepreneur, but it surprises me how little
it's talked about.

When I first started, I knew nothing when it came
to marketing or making money.

I just knew I wanted to make some!

I didn't know it at the time, but I was bound by
fear.


I was basically scared of three (3) things.

#1. I was scared of screwing up and embarrasing
myself.

#2. I was scared that I wasn't qualified to do
"business" and that I'd get flamed.

#3. I was scared of where being successful
would take me...as strange as that sounds.


I wasn't scared of the learning part...because I
love to learn new things and figure out "how stuff
work". So the "how to" part didn't hold me back.

It was my mindset.

My negative thoughts (fears) held me back..it
was all in the mind.

I didn't believe I could be successful because
these fears didn't let me.

So how did I breakthrough?

As the shampoo commercial says...

"It didn't happen overnight, but it did happen."

I worked at it. I trained my mind. I studied
about attaining the "mindset".

I studied other great marketers and entrepreneurs.
I listened to some audio books like "Think and Grow
Rich" by Napoleon Hill.

I learned that we have 100% control over our future.

We can choose to do anything with our lives, and so
we are responsible for the outcome of our decisions.

This gave me the hope to go out and start making
decisions that would lead me to where I wanted
to go.

Little by little, I took action. Like I mentioned
in my email last week, I did little things like
get a website..then a blog..I grew my subscribers.

It all slowly came together..but only after I
got the mindset right.

If I had to choose 1 point about attaining the
marketers mindset it would be this.

You need to take risks.

Do you know that scene in Indiana Jones where
he needs to cross the gorge but the pathway
is invisible?

The first step is always the scariest. It's
much easier to sit back as we are and watch
the world go by.

But will that help you achieve you dreams?

Take a chance. Invest in a course. Invest in
coaching. Invest in some website tools. Release
a product. Approach JV partners.

Sure you might bomb...but you might succeed.

And even if you do bomb, it doesn't mean your
life or career is over. You can learn from
every experience.

In short...

"Think positive, take a leap & never give up."

You can do it Isyaias...if I can, anyone can.

Have a great weekend!

Stuart Stirling

No comments:

Post a Comment