Thursday, March 25, 2010

Did You Know This

Hi,

Just now I have had a look in my
inbox email. There were many marketers
promoting their squeeze pages.

When we are talking about squeeze page,
I believe you know that you need to have
a squeeze page in order to build your list.

However, many of us do this mistake..

Do you know the conversion of your squeeze page?  

To create a highly conversion squeeze page
is quite difficult since you have to test
your squeeze page first.

I normally use Google analytic to do the
squeeze page split test to see which squeeze
pages are the most effective.

You need to see where your traffic comes from.
Every source of traffic needs different
squeeze pages.

Do you want to know the result of my split test?

Would you like to know the effective model of squeeze page?

If you are tired of pulling traffic and
your subscribers are minimal, then you need
to know my squeeze page technique.

I will share the technique if you are interested.

Just hit reply and ask your questions
about squeeze page and I shall send
email tips about them.

So, after this you are not wasting your
precious time pulling ineffective  traffic!

-Ammar Zahar

P/S If you are always using squeeze page
templates, you are going to FAIL because 
they only give you minimum effect. I know..
I have tried them before.

www.AffiliateTopSecret.com/backdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment