Monday, March 29, 2010

Have You Ever Done This

Good Morning Isyaias

I remember (not too awful long ago) sitting at my computer, starring at
the screen wondering "How the **** can I make some money?!?!" And I have to
say I was almost to the point of tears. The rent was due, the car was
setting on empty and I had just lost my job.(That is a whole other story!)

I wish I could tell you that a light went off in my head and I all of a
sudden found the answer. No, that did not happen. I struggled, I bought
this ebook and that course and I could not make anything go right. I joined
program after program, hoping the next one would be the goldmine that they
promised it was.

Over time I learned a few gold nuggets from all of the stuff i did. One of
the firstwas -you need to be with people who know what they are doing and
be able to have their ear. You need to be in the Inner Circle. You need to
have someone who you can ask questions, someonethat has done it and been
there.

I want to help you with this first gold nugget. I could tell you all of
the stuff you can get by being a Privileged member, like the increased
commissions and all of the other perks. But, the most important thing I can
give you is to be that someonewho canshow you things and be there to help
you with your business and answer your questions.

This is why I have created the Privileged Members Group. This will be
whereI will be able to help anyone who has the burning desire to "make it".
Out of all of the other things that this level of membership can bring,
associating yourself with a group of people with a burning desire for
success is the most valuable.

Right now, at this moment in time, you have before you a doorway. You can
choose to go through it or not. Right now, at this moment, you can go
though that door easier than you will ever be able to in the future. I am
offering you lifetime Entry into our Privileged Members Group that will
never be repeated. Don't let this pass you by.

In less than 6 days this door will close. Sure, another one will open, but
not like this. Login and click on the Lifetime green and red
special-flashing thing at the top right of the screen right now.

To your success,
Tate Burns - Owner and Creator of My Biz Friends
http://mybizfriends.net

No comments:

Post a Comment