Thursday, June 11, 2009

It isn't difficult to make money online!

Hey Isyaias,

Dylan here.

In case you've been wondering, I've been away from
my latop and country for about 1 week.

I've been doing some travelling again and went to
places like the UK, Budapest, Swansea, Geneva etc...

I have to mention that Swansea's beaches are ABSOLUTELY
amazing, do a search on 'gower peninsula' and you'll
know what I mean, it has to be one of the most
beautiful beaches on earth.

You should go there sometime, I'll definitely be back
there again :)

Anyway, I've been doing some thinking on my travels
about Internet Marketing.

You know, too many people want to jump right into
creating their first product and getting JVs to
promote - thinking it is gonna be their ticket to
overnight riches...

You can see more and more launches happening
every week - sometimes even every day!

There's a reason why I haven't launched anything at
all in more then 7 months and yet I'm still making
good money.

I've a piece of sound advice for you today: focus
on actually having made money in affiliate marketing
first BEFORE attempting to sell anything.

Sounds like common sense right? Well, look at some
of the launches around you and you can easily spot
some people trying to 'shortcut' their way.

:: It isn't difficult to make money online! ::

It really isn't. Neither is it DEAD EASY as well of
course. I'm sure you've heard of these methods:

* Article marketing - writing articles and driving
traffic to your adsense pages, presell pages or
squeeze pages.

* Web 2.0 marketing - using hubpages, squidoo lens
and blogspot blogs to send traffic to your 'money
pages'
.

* Freelancing - using whatever good skills you
have and selling them to other marketers. You get
paid and would have built good relationships.
(provided you didn' screw up!)

* Creating presell/review pages and driving online
and OFFLINE traffic to it.

* Providing a service - forums, URL shorteners, a
job posting board etc and monetizing the traffic.

You might think to yourself, "oh yea, I know those
already". But give it a good hard THINK! Have you
REALLY tried them and made them work? Or do you
just "KNOW" them?

Have you tried but given up after seeing little or
no results? I often tell my marketing friends and
students that the people who are making the most
money online are the ones who tried the hardest and
failed the most.

Now go out there and make some profits!

Best regards,
Dylan Loh

PS: Thanks Dylan. IS

No comments:

Post a Comment