Monday, June 15, 2009

This tool makes me MORE money ... I'll GIVE it to You FREE :-)

Hey Isyaias,

Hope you're having a great weekend so far!  I'm excited as
tomorrow night, Christina and I are going out for our first
"date night" in a while.

It's not as easy planning a night out now that we have Adam,
but 'Grandma' offered to babysit so we're gonna grab dinner
and a movie! Yay! :-)


Anyway, before I go hang out with them for the day, I wanted to
send you an email about a free tool that I developed that can
make you up to 9X more money from your websites... immediately!

You can download it at no cost here:
PromoZ

I suddenly realized that I hadn't told everyone about it yet
and wanted to let YOU know asap so you can start using it to
generate more sales for your sites.


If you're trying to sell anything online through an affiliate
link and are NOT using something like this ... then I can
pretty much guarantee you're LOSING sales without knowing it.


So grab your free copy of the software right now:

PromoZ


That's all from me for now, but I'll talk to you again soon!

Have a great weekend,


Richard


P.S. I almost forgot to mention ... there's a built in affiliate
program that will pay you up to $50 for people you tell about this
free software :-) Details are inside the members area, so go now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment