Saturday, July 4, 2009

UNSTOPPABLE LIST BUILDING

Hey Isyaias,

Last September you were signed up as an affiliate for
a promotion I ran where I gave away copies of my best
selling Traffic Tips Report and paid out $1.00 in
commissions for everyone that you referred.

I wanted you to be one of the first to know that we're
doing it again and it's bigger and better than ever!

http://simurl.com/JMlb

This promotion starts next week and this time, I'm
giving away $100,000 in affiliate commissions and
over $5,000 in additional cash and prizes...

...And all you need to do is let people know about the
super valuable report I'm giving away and you'll get
$1.00 per signup and have a chance at a lot of really
cool prizes that are up for grabs.

You can signup and get the details at:

http://simurl.com/JMlb

I'd love to have you on board again for this one - it
should be a very profitable and very fun promotion
for both of us!

I look forward to working with you again and if there's
anything I can do to help, just give me a shout.


Thanks,

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment