Friday, July 3, 2009

Survey Results Inside

Hi Isyaias

Thank you to everyone who completed the survey.  The results seem to confirm my suspicions.

Q)Would you rather I spent the next few weeks emailing and blogging about online video marketing, or making money with affiliate programs?

Video Marketing = 16%
Affiliate Programs = 84%

=======

Thank you also to everyone who left additional comments - my personal favourite being a rather blunt:

"Any fool can turn on a CAMERA!"


No prizes for guessing which option this person voted for - lol

=======

So as promised, for the next couple of weeks, I'll turn my attention to affiliate programs.  In 1-2 days time, I'll start by revealing the action I took a couple of years back that has - I believe - had the most positive effect on my affiliate marketing.

In fact I'll go as far as to say that I suspect this is also true of many other successful online marketers.

Following on from that, I'll be discussing these affiliate issues:

  • The secret that is RARELY discussed (this is why so many lists remain unresponsive).
  • The most important skill to learn before anything else.
  • The consistent factor that differentiates my successful campaigns, and my failed campaigns, during the last 3-4 years.
  • The "T" word... Just how important is it?

I'm not going to claim to be the definitive expert in this subject, and I'll make it clear now that I'll only be discussing the areas of affiliate marketing in which I have first-hand experience (either through my own work, or in the study of someone elses).

It will be focussed on the lessons I've learned over the last few years that I feel are the MOST important.  In other words, the things I wish I'd known when I first started out.


Best wishes,

=================
David Congreave

No comments:

Post a Comment