Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Lesson We Should All Learn From A Tragic Situation

Hi Isyaias,

If you got my email a few days ago, then you know that I wanted to
be able to help out one person on my email list who was in need
of some financial assistance.

I will be doing this by putting their affiliate ids into a
rebrandable ebook I'm releasing Monday that shows you step-by-step
how to rank in Google without all of the tech-talk and geek-speak.
Lots of screenshots and examples make it easy to understand.

Choosing whose affiliate ids I would put into the rebranded copy
you'll be able to download Monday was an incredibly difficult
decision.  More than 100 people responded to my request, and I read
every single reply.  It broke my heart to see how hard up so many
people are.

I wish I had 100 rebrandable reports, one for each person who
responded, but I could only choose one for this opportunity.

And it was the first responder whose story I kept revisiting
over and over.

His name is John.  I'll let him tell you his story:

"Well without making this too long winded I'm in loads of trouble
financially.

My house is scheduled for sheriff sale at the end of May due to
foreclosure. I have a wife and 4 children. I am not working right
now even though I've been applying like crazy every where I can.
I think it might be due to the fact that my credit history is at
an all time low.

I had a job but had to quit due to the fact that my wife was
recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder and has been in the
hospital 3 times in the last 6 months.

But other than that life is great.

While typing this is occurs to me that this story seems made up
but although I wish it were it's not. I still know that I am
going to be a success online, it's just taking some time and
lots of hard work.

I LOVE internet marketing and am looking forward to the day that
I can make enough to support my family and not have to worry
about just paying the bills.

We've had the gas shut off twice, the water once and the lights
almost got turned off last week.

I'm not whining, I still have it better than most because I have
the family I've always dreamed of, now if I could just start
generating a few grand a month online I could probably save my home.

Thanks for doing what you're doing, whoever wins I'm sure will be
very grateful.
"

Sadly, John's story is not alone in its tragedy.  MANY of the
stories I read over the past few days were similar in scope
to John's struggles.

But something about John's story really stood out to me.  Did you
notice his "never say die" attitude?  Could you feel his
determination to NEVER give up on his dreams?  Did you notice that
he recognized the good in his life despite the massive tragedy?

Those attributes about John are what lead me to decide I would be
putting his affiliate ids into my rebrandable report.  When you
download the report Monday (and you really, really should), and
if you choose to buy any of the tools linked to in the report
(they're not required, but they make life easier), know that
John and his family will be benefiting from your purchase.

In the mean time, think about your own attitude toward your online
marketing efforts.  Think about your own situation in life, and
compare it to John's.  If you're in a better position (and you're
probably in a MUCH better one) how positive should YOUR attitude
be about your future?

We can all learn a lesson from people like John.

Here's to your success John! (And yours, too, Isyaias.)

Jonathan Leger
www.AskJonLeger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment