Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tired of The Gimmicks, Games and Grift

Hi Isyaias,

I'm on a lot of mailing lists--probably even more than you.

I consider it part of my job to stay abreast of what's
going on and to sift and filter the information I think
is relevant and reliable for our subscribers.

It's not easy.

Like you, I see way too much hype and far too many
gimmicks that it's easy to become jaded and cynical.

There's nothing wrong with a little gimmick to get
attention or to make something stand out. A little
showmanship is fine. But all too often the gimmickry
is all that's being sold.

And in some cases, the promises are outright lies.

So here are a few simple tips for how you can avoid
being at the other end of the delete key or having
people unsubscribe from your list altogether.

Read more here . . .
http://SuccessNet.org/cms/

Make it a great day,
-------------------
Michael Angier

No comments:

Post a Comment