Tuesday, June 15, 2010

[JV Partners] You Are Invited to This Launch That Pays 300% Commissions Per Sale

Hi Isyaias,

It's John here and this is a special and exclusive
JV invitation:

Please block your calendar for on the 28th of June
because my good friend - Khai Ng is organizing the
mother of all launches by offering 300% commissions
on his product!

YES, you read that right! Khai is so confident that his
launch will make you so much m'oney that he's willing
to put his profits on the line and pay 300% commissions
to you!

There's also thousands of cash prizes to be won and
I'm sending this email out exclusively to
just my top JV Partners (that's why you're getting
this).

I'm not even sending this to my general affiliates
list.

The full details are here, and I encourage you too to
also take part in this launch asap:

  http://eca.sh/4HkD

I don't think you should miss this out, because there
are marketers who have walked away with thousands
in cash prizes and it will only happen once in a lifetime.

Talk soon,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment