Saturday, September 13, 2008

For Your Weekend Pleasure ...

HOORAY for the WEEKEND!

***
I hope you've had a great week!

Things have been great here, except for the current local flooding here in Kansas. I've discovered a leak in the basement, so I'm down here manning the
ol' shop vac till there is a letup...fun! fun! :-)
(6am now -20 more hours of rain on the way!)

Listen, I know it's the weekend, and we all have a ton of things to do, but make sure you don't overlook the links below:


** Banner Generator Pro - This new software allows
you to create your own professional looking ad
graphics, even if you know nothing about design...
(Another couple of years and I'll have Photoshop
figured out! LOL)

http://instantcommission.me/vip/bannergen



** And finally, the $1 access to Killer Presale Templates
will be expiring, so if you're looking for another
proven way to make more sales, go check everything out
for a single buck while it's still live over at

http://instantcommission.me/vip/reviewtemplates

**

I hope you have a great weekend and get to spend
some good ol' quality time with the family.

This year sure flew by didn't it? It seems like
only a couple of weeks ago we watched the ball
drop in Time Square...and now the Holidays are
on us once again!

Well, I better get back at it, gotta get some
more of this water up - luckily it's a very
small leak. :-)

Talk soon!
Kxxxxxx