Friday, January 9, 2009

2009

Happy New Year Isyaias, sure I know I am a bit late and
that was by design. I wanted to send you a *new year*
message after all the hoopla of the new year
had died down a bit.

Personally I felt as if I need a bit of a breather
during the holiday's from marketing and I am sure
you had felt the same.

I hope 2008 was a fantastic year for yourself, however
today's email will focus on the future.

>> Your Future Isyaias ...

What are your goals, have you made any plans and what
will you be focusing on in the new year that is now
upon us?

I have three major goals in 09, two business and one
personal goal. Last year was the year I decided to
come out with my own product, that was the plan anyway.

By years end I had launched three, two in the
internet marketing / make money sector and one in
a dog related market.

If your just getting started with Internet Marketing
I would recommend you do several things in 2009 as
follows:

=======================================

- Choose One Marketing Method & Focus

=======================================

Maybe you want to create squidoo pages online, learn ppc,
focus on seo and launching your own niche sites or possibly
create video content to make money.

These are just some of the many ways in which you
can start earning money online.

Make this decision now yourself, do some research and take a
look at your internet marketing skill set.

With so much *marketing noise* one can get easily distracted,
heck just how many emails do you get from notable online marketers?

Decide now how you want to spend your time with
your online business in 09.

Write it down .... make a plan ..... and focus.

Also know and understand that your journey will
be filled with many bumps in the road, online marketing
certainly is NOT smooth sailing.

However, the more you focus and practice one aspect
of internet marketing the easier it gets. Several years ago
I wanted to get involved with video. I knew it would be
important moving forward, I also wanted to be able to tell stories
via video to get various messages across.

Starting out with video was time consuming and took lots of
effort, several camcorders, two software editing programs
and effort.

However, today I can create very nice video online, heck I even
released a three hour dvd (based on the dog niche marketing
I mentioned earlier).

Lastly Isyaias, know in your heart you can achieve
your goals online if your willing to put in the effort
and don't give up.

2009 is here now ... what will you do this week
to achieve your goals online?

To Your Success,
Brian J.

No comments:

Post a Comment