Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How I Doubled My Revenue (2008)

In 2008 I used a very simple strategy
to nearly double my revenue.

In 2009, we're going full-steam with
the strategy and expect to TRIPLE our
revenue (not exaggerating).

I can't take credit for the idea though,
I saw and modeled after a friend. Actually,
I flat out copied him (he didn't mind).

Funny thing, he's teaching exactly what
he taught me through a CARTOON. It's sad
to think that the BIGGEST and LATEST
secret of my business is now being given
away by a CARTOON.

He's giving it away for free and I
HIGHLY recommend it:

http://www.hypertracker.com/go/affclassmaghsm/imcartoon/

Let me give you a clue:

I basically SLASHED all my product
prices by a LOT. I even made some
of them F.R.E.E.

Think about that...how did I DOUBLE
my revenue by giving my products away
for free?

It's really amazing stuff, check it out
and learn from internet marketing's first
cartoon!

http://www.hypertracker.com/go/affclassmaghsm/imcartoon/

See you there!

Anik Singal
Affiliate Classroom, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment