Thursday, January 8, 2009

Turn $100 into $1000

Hey Isyaias,

Inside our private "Mafia" forum I have been posting a case study
of myself taking $100 and then turning it into $1,000.

I'm not just doing it once either... I have 4 different methods in mind.

If you want to follow along or even just watch then you need to go
to http://www.sitefling.com/mafia and register. Then upgrade to at least
a "Soldier" level member.

I would tell you how great our Mafia site is but one of our
members says it better then I ever could...

****************************** **************************
Hello to all,

...and especially to Justin and Chaunna,

You guys look to be the down to earth, the just like me sort, and
I feel I can relate to you. I was introduced to you only about a month
ago, but after watching your promo video for SiteFling Mafia I will tell
you my initial gut feeling...

Usually when I see a video with the details to a new membership or
product site that I am very interested in being a part of I am always
dreading the end of the video when it comes time to hear what the
price is. I just naturally assume it is going to at least start at $27 and
work it's way up from there.

What I did not expect (at all) was the bomb shell you two hit me with....

All of this value for a mere $9.99, dude I jumped on that like flies to
crap! Finally, someone who is willing to help out people who really
don't have the money to swing even $27 monthly.

I am soooo soooo grateful that you decided to offer this membership at
that price. Now I can actually look forward to hanging around and getting
used to people and making a network without having to constantly look
at the calendar to see when the initial month ends so that I can hurry and
cancel my subscription.

Not because it sucks, but because I just didn't have enough time to get all
of the knowledge down and turn out a profitable venture to help pay for
the next month.

Now I can afford to stick around, and I am sooo ready to get busy and
make it happen.

Thanks again, and I am really glad to be a part of the Mafia Family.

Jeremie
****************************** *****************************

Hopefully, I'll see YOU inside the site and even more I hope
to see YOU turning $100 into $1,000 once you watch me do it.

To become part of our SiteFling Mafia go to...
http://www.sitefling.com/mafia

You must register first (f.r.e.e.) and then you'll be able to upgrade
to Soldier or Boss level. (big link at the top)

Go Bigger,
Jxxxxxx


.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment