Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Read My Email This Thursday, Jan 8'09

WOW, Isyaias!

When I sent out the email FOUR hours ago,
hundreds of subscribers are RUSHING to my
support desk and begging my support team IF
they know what the SECRET would be.

Well... My support team has no clue about
that sensitive information, as I am pretty
much keeping it TIGHT on the upper level
management team.

Even with those, they are STILL not allowed
to reveal the SECRET until this Thursday,
January 8th' 2009.

So, please don't ask my team members anymore
as it just makes their jobs difficult. If
you really want to know it, READ MY EMAIL
this Thursday, Jan 8'09!

Again, as I mentioned earlier, there is a
catch on this...

As the space is EXTREMELY limited, I am going to
allow ONLY 100 subscribers to participated on
learning the SECRET from me directly.

I don't care what market you are into
I don't care how saturated the market is.
I don't care how competitive your market is.

When you know the SECRET, people will BEG to give
you tens of thousands of subscribers in 30 days.
It is that simple.

Read my email this Thursday, Jan 8'09. YES! I will
do some early BID discount as usual. However, with
OVER 350,000+ people who are going to receive
the same email like you do, chances are all 100
seats will be GONE in no time.

... READ MY EMAIL this Thursday, Jan 8'09.

Success is YOURS,
Henry Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment