Friday, January 30, 2009

Very Inspiring - Results From My New Private Adsense System

Hi Isyaias
Over the past few months, I've been finishing a new blogging
and Adsense system that's literally 'set-it-and-forget-it' .
I've personally been using the beta version of this for about a year
to bring in passive income for ALL of my blogs. (see some results
here: http://www.bloggerapps.com/private )

The reason I waited a full year before giving it away to members
is really pretty simple... I wanted to make sure the system was
REALLY going to work for ANYONE. So I've been using it for the past
12 months and after only about 1 month of using it I started to see
some good results, and steady money PASSIVELY coming in.

When I say "passively", I mean that I put in a total of
only a couple hours when I first set up a new site, and then
literally haven't touched a thing since the initial startup. You
can see some of the results I've been getting here:
http://www.bloggerapps.com/private/

I just finished beta testing, tweaking the kinks, making it look
'pretty', and fixing any minor issues... And it's now all set up and
ready for release... sort of.

Initially, I'm only opening the doors for my current subscribers and
members so that you can benefit from it before we have our larger
public release. And.. I don't want price to be a constraint. So
for a limited time I'm going to open it up to you for an 85% Discount!

I'm currently ONLY allowing 500 total people in the doors. So I
wanted to give you first dibs before our JV's start mailing out
to their lists.

Here's the private access link where you can check our some of
my case study results, and get backdoor access before we open
it to the public:

==> http://www.bloggerapps.com/private/

For all new members who grab the software via this private link,
I'm also giving you a special bonus access to one of my best
selling article marketing services.

You can read all the details at the link above.

Like I said in my last email to you... one of my goals for 2009 is to
be more transparent with my members. So I'll be upfront and real
with you... This isn't about building a $100,000 a month business.

This is about helping you get to the point of being able to replace
your current income, and give you the CHOICE of what you want
to do with your time.

This new system one of the easiest things to learn, implement, and
repeat over and over again once you've got the proven strategy to
work with and follow. I think you'll agree when you check it out
for yourself.

==> http://www.bloggerapps.com/private/

All the best,

Matt Callen
iNet Innovation

P.S. I'm only keeping the doors open for the first 500 people, and
we currently have over 350 happy members already! Once 500 is
reached, I'll be closing the doors immediately. So be one of the
early-access members to reserve your spot for 85% off.
==> http://www.bloggerapps.com/private/

No comments:

Post a Comment