Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Affiliate Landing Pages Free WordPress Theme

Hey Isyaias,

I have something cool to share with you today.

As you know, using WordPress to build your affiliate
landing pages has a lot of built-in benefits. If you
are doing pay-per-click, WordPress can help with your
Quality score. If you are building sites to rank
organically in the search engines, WordPress sites rank
well there too.

The problem with WordPress is that most of the free
themes (templates) for WordPress are made for bloggers.
Quite frankly, they have way to many leaks on them
which can hurt your ability to earn affiliate
commissions. Well, that was the case up until today.

Finally someone has created a free WordPress theme for
affiliate marketers to use as landing pages. I found it
today and downloaded it myself. It is really simple to
use and creates great landing pages or review sites. I
thought you might be interested in downloading it too

Here's the link:


I do not know how long this will be available for free.
I encourage you to go grab it now so you will have it
if the owner decides to take it down or sell it.

Well that's all I have for you today.

Talk to you soon.

Sincerely,

Nikola

No comments:

Post a Comment