Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The #1 Secret to Passive Income

Yo, Yo, Yo my friend!

If you don't have at least $4K/mo in PASSIVE
income coming in EVERY month like clockwork...

-----------------
Read EVERY word in this email!
-----------------

This is the missing link revealed!

Here ya go...

If you are anything like me,
you most likely started an online
business so you can have more free
time to do the things you really
want to...

For me... I love to travel, be with
my family, train for and race in
triathlons.

The only way I can do all this
is by having PASSIVE online income.

I do the work once and I get paid
for weeks, months and even years
to come.

There's two things you need
to generate passive income.


#1. A profitable offer.

#2. Consistent "passive" traffic to this offer.

#1 + #2 = PASSIVE $$$$$


That's it!

See, most people get stuck after #1.
They have a profitable offer. This part is easy.

There's literally HUNDREDS of profitable offers
out there that can be plugged into right now.
Just find a top performing product at ClickBank,
a high paying CPA offer at an affiliate network
or join a network marketing company.

The "profitable offers" are everywhere.

Perhaps you are a member of a network
marketing company right now or have chosen
a clickbank offer you like.

That's the easy part!

It's time to take the next step!

Time to get in the game!

Anyone can join a business opportunity
or pick an offer to start marketing.

The real winners online take the next step
and develop the skill sets they require to
successfully drive traffic to these offers.


Now, here's the BIG secret to passive income...


You must learn how to and become proficient
at driving traffic to this offer PASSIVELY.


Here's exactly how I do this...


ARTICLE MARKETING

I have writers pumping out
dosens of articles EVERY week.

I then have a team of assistants
that submit these articles
to the top articles directories.

My team then posts this new content
to my blogs and they also comment on
other relevant blogs and link back to our
websites.

The end result...

On going, PASSIVE, highly targetted
traffic to my offer!

And the best part - after this intital
work, I receive this on going passive
traffic for YEARS.

I don't do any of the grunt work. My team does.

I simply give my writers the keywords I want to
target and the offer I wish to promote.

They do the rest.

Now, I haven't always done article marketing.

I got my start online doing large amounts of
email marketing and I still do to this day.

But heres's the thing... email marketing is great
for quick big hits of traffic.

But then I have to go and pay my broker again
and again if I want the traffic.

With article marketing... My team does the
work once and I benefit for months and years to come.

Plus, here's the biggest PLUS about using article
marketing to generate passive income...

It costs $0 if you do it yourself.

Yes, zip, zero, zilch.

It costs you nothing to write an article and
submit it to directories and build up link juice
for the search engines.

So, if your absolutely on a bare bones budget.
This will work for you.

But here's why I got so excited about article marketing...

I can HIRE someone to write an article for just
$5 to $10, then another $5 to $10 to have it submitted
to hundreds of websites, blogged and really juiced up for
the search engines.

I outsource the entire process.

So, no matter what budget you are starting with, you
can use this traffic strategy to start building passive
income.

Here's an example of the kind of PASSIVE income you
can generate using this strategy.

I experience ON AVERAGE,
about 1 sale per article, per month.

I market a lot of different products
and services but for example sake, let's
say $20 per sale.

I have writers working around the clock.

I mean come on... how many times
would you spend $5 to make $20/mo...

This is a no brainer. AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE!

This is why I have 50 articles PER WEEK being written
and submitted to the search engines by my team.

So, based on the above numbers that's an additional
$1,000 PER WEEK you can add to your business if you
follow the same plan.

I didn't start out having 50 articles per week written for me.

It all starts with one.

Then 5 per week, then 10, then 20,
then you can really ramp it up.

Re-invest your profits as you go
and grow faster and faster.

But it all starts with that first article.


If you truly want to learn how to build PASSIVE
income online, get the "article marketing" skill set now.



Take care,


-David Parnell
 
 
I-S Note: If it's hard to start article marketing
consider to use this http://eca.sh/2Vu2. No cost to start but great.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the great posts from last year! I look forward to reading your blog, because they are always full of information that I can put to use. Thank you again, and God bless you in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. Be my friend on http://eca.sh/2Vu2, too. Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting. I might just use this myself.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting. I might just use this myself.
    Diane
    http://dianesbest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete