Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just Got In a Car Accident

I was driving up the road and
slide on a patch of black ice

my camaro slide around on the
road, then went into a 4 foot
ditch and I hit a trash can...

then I shot out of the ditch
and went flying across the
road

and I couldn't see because
my front window was covered
with 'ditch snow'

I'm actually really thankful
that I was able to walk out
of my car without a scratch
and my car was drive-able

I got really lucky there was
no cars to hit... considering
it's a somewhat busy road

I sure am grateful that I can
email you today instead of
sitting in a hospital...

it makes me realize how lucky
I am and how thankful I am
that I can be here to help
you go for your dreams

we only have one life, why not
step outside our comfort zone
and build the life of your dreams!


thanks for reading,

Jeff Bode

No comments:

Post a Comment