Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Absolutely Nothing to Risk With The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach

Hi Isyaias,

By now, you've heard the good news ... that you can get started with The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach with as little as $347.

But you know what?

You have only 3 SHORT DAYS LEFT to get in on this special payment plan. On Thursday, July 31st - at 5 PM EST - the course will be listed in our shopping cart at the much higher price of $1,497.

So don't forget to grab your copy, okay?

Okay. Now, the REAL reason I'm writing you ... I just had to share this great letter Tony received from a guy who's spent a not-so-small fortune on marketing and copywriting products ...

* * * * *

"Hey Tony ... just wanted to quickly share my feeling thus far about The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach.

"First of all, I've just got to say ... the course itself is insanely impressive looking.

"I've personally invested close to $60,000 or $70,000 in educational material since falling in love with Internet Marketing 5 years ago, and have never been so blown away by the quality of the packaging of any other course.

"While most marketers are skimping as much as possible on their packaging, I can certainly tell you guys have gone the distance. Whew! The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach is definitely going to get a prominent spot within my library! :-)

"Kudos to you for that!

"Second, I have almost EVERY other major copywriting course available ... all of which have made me a lot of money in some way, shape or form ... but I already see how The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach will be bringing my copy and ... more importantly ... my marketing packages ... to an entirely new level!

"The insights I've already gained from the first 2 DVD's alone, I know will be worth thousands and thousands of dollars to me with my very next promotion or copy re-write. And, again, I don't consider myself a novice or someone who hasn't been involved in the game for some time now. So, that says a whole heck of a lot about the quality of the content.

"Lastly, the 2 binders that come with the course ... are you kidding me?!?!! Honestly, man ... I'm just hoping to finish these bad boys before the companies I'm competing with either get the course or hear about it from a networking partner or something.

"It's not just the way the material has been presented that makes this product so valuable, from my perspective. It's the quality of the information. Again, I've been studying copywriting since I hopped on the Net. And, I've already learned so many new tidbits that will take my copy to a new level, and that says a whole heck of a lot about what you guys have put together.

"So, one more time ... KUDOS!"

Thanks,

Todd :-)

P.S. Quite honestly, though, I do have to say ... I've actually profited (REALLY profited) from improvements in my e-mail promotions, just from the stuff I gleaned from the free reports you put out.

* * * * *

With praise like this ... with the payment plan ending soon ... and with absolutely nothing to risk - why not give The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach a try?

If Todd - who's definitely been around the block and has spent all that money on marketing products - finds it to be insanely valuable, then don't you think it will help you?

Of course it will!

Remember - until this Thursday, July 31st - all it takes is $347 to get started.

Wishing You Every Success,

Wendy Makepeace
General Manager
The Total Package™