Saturday, July 12, 2008

Watch Your Inbox for the Business-building and Marketing Secrets

Welcome Aboard!

Dear Business Builder,

First things first, Click Here now to download your FREE copy of The Value Sale.

The Total Package™ team and I are thrilled to welcome you to our rapidly growing family of business owners, marketing pros and direct response copywriters and designers!

There are some things you should know about us.

For starters, here at The Total Package™, you, my friend, are a certified hero.

Small and home-based business folks like you are the single most powerful engines of any growing economy.

Here in America, our 25 million small businesses - companies with fewer than 500 employees - generate the vast majority of all new jobs ... all new technical innovations ... and all economic growth in this country each year. Far more than all the Fortune 500 companies put together!

Every aspect of The Total Package™ is painstakingly designed to over-deliver for you: To bring you the greatest quantity and quality of proven response boosting tips, tricks and techniques available to you at any price.

Put simply, our success is measured by your success.

These response-boosting secrets have made
my clients more than $1 BILLION RICHER ...
They've made me millions in royalties ...
And now, they can help YOU grow richer, too!

My name is Clayton Makepeace - and for more than three decades, I've shared your obsession with producing bigger winners more often.

Along the way, I've learned a few things that can help you consistently create more successful direct response promotions:

In many of my 35 years in this business, my marketing brainstorms and sales copy have generated well over $100 million in sales for my clients - all told, well over $1 billion so far ...


My sales copy has generated as many as TWO MILLION NEW CUSTOMERS for a single product in just 36 months ... and doubled, tripled - and on four specific occasions, quadrupled - the number of paying customers on my clients' house files in as little as a year or two ...


I've increased my clients' sales revenues by up to 1,000 percent in a single month, and multiplied monthly sales revenues by up to 4,400 percent in one short year ...


My direct response copy has pulled in as much as $3.6 million in sales over a weekend ... $5 million in a few weeks ... and $16 MILLION in a single month.
And over the years, the response-boosting secrets
I want to share with you have been very, VERY good to me:

They pushed my annual income past the $100,000-per-year milepost in 1982 - nearly a quarter-century ago ...

They catapulted me well past the $1-million-per-year benchmark in 1996 - nearly a decade ago ...

And since then, they've earned me as much as $650,000 in a single month. That's more than $20,000 per day!

Now, I understand if you're somewhat skeptical.
But please - don't take it from me
(after all - I am a copywriter!).

Instead, listen to ...

TOM PHILLIPS of Phillips Publishing International, who calls me "our 'go-to' man" and says my promotions for just one of his products mailed more than 90 million pieces ...


... Or to DR. MARTIN D. WEISS of Weiss Research, who says I'm "a great copywriter, world-class marketing consultant ... and one of the best strategic thinkers I have ever known" ...


... Or to Boardroom's BRIAN KURTZ, who uses the phrase "Elite, A+ copywriter" to describe me ...


... Or to KIM GITHLER of "The Money Show", who calls my techniques "Powerful" ...


... Or to BRIEN LUNDIN of the New Orleans Investment Conference who says my approach is "A sure-fire key to success ..."


... Or to BOB BLY, best-selling author of The Copywriter's Handbook, who says, "Clayton's copy is so effective, his clients pay him more money than any other copywriter I know of ..."
The biggest kick ever

Don't get me wrong. The money's great. So is the kick I get from "riding the rocket" - sitting astride a hot new control.

But over the past few years, I've also become addicted to the thrill of helping business owners, marketing execs and young copywriters multiply their income.

I loved helping Security Rare Coin jump from 35 to 350 employees - and from $3.5 million to well over $120 million in sales - in a little over a year ...


It was a thrill to help Blanchard & Company quadruple its sales in three years to over $115 million, and then to help the owner cash out for tens of millions of dollars ...


Helping Phillips Publishing attract two million new, paying subscribers in three years was one of the most exciting things I've ever been a part of ...


And it was a blast helping Weiss Research quadruple the size of its customer file and making Safe Money Report the largest publication of its kind - all in just 36 months.
And although I have no interest in propping myself up as a "marketing maharishi," or a guru of any kind, I have agreed to privately mentor seven young copywriters in the last few years - and each one of them hit the jackpot, too:

Three of these young guns now earn at least six figures per year ...


Three rake in more than $1 million annually ...


And one got so rich, he bought his boss's company - and then got even richer!
That's why I'll be sharing my response-boosting secrets with you - in my new E-newsletter, THE TOTAL PACKAGE - FREE OF CHARGE!

Watch your inbox for the business-building and marketing secrets we're using to generate nearly $60 million online from a 150,000 name list in your regular issues of The Total Package!

Thanks again for joining us. I think you're going to have a good time. And we're going to have a ball getting you bigger winners, more often!


Clayton Makepeace
Publisher & Editor
THE TOTAL PACKAGE™