Sunday, July 6, 2008

Because Anything is Possible

Maybe my inbox as below is the answer for the why question on MyBecause: Why U.S and Canada Only.


Hi Isyaias,

It seems like these days, everyone is worried about the economy.

Well, everyone except savvy marketers and copywriters!

You see, it's been Clayton's experience that it's just as easy to sell - and make boatloads of money - in a weak economy as it is a good one.

One reason is that when the economy is down and jobs are harder to come by - prospects often spend even more money to learn about investing, home-based businesses and other opportunities to create outside income.

Some might think these people are crazy - spending money unnecessarily when things are so tight. But I honestly think it's part of the American spirit.

Let me explain. One of the things that shines through this time of the year is that America was built on freedom and opportunity. We live in a country where we can do whatever we want, where results are what matter most - and where we're bound only by the extent of our imagination and personal drive.

While I have tremendous respect for anyone who has a day job - especially when it's how they support their family ... I believe that in the long run, NOBODY has to work at something they don't enjoy, that doesn't pay them what they truly deserve.

That's why we live in America -
because ANYTHING is possible.

Which is one of the things that most excited me about copywriting and direct marketing when I first discovered it years ago. By honing my copywriting and marketing skills ... I could bring myself to the point where I didn't have to rely on a boss for a check or a raise ... nobody told me when and where to work ... and whether the economy was up or down, I was in control of my income and future.

That's the American spirit. We don't like others telling us what to do - putting arbitrary constraints on our freedom.

And the flipside is true - when we experience true freedom in our lives ... the freedom to earn more ... live better ... work when and where we want ... and truly design the life of our dreams ... well, there's nothing more fulfilling.

For me, the path to realizing that was simple: Get good at copywriting.

I somehow discovered early on that if I just became really great at copywriting, I could control my own fate. I would step out of the rat race - and firmly into the driver's seat of my own life.

And as you might have guessed, the information inside The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach is what got me there. At the time, I didn't know it - but by studying masters like Clayton and others - and then systematizing the secrets and processes they were ALREADY using to make millions ... I was on my way to "creating" The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach ...

... And, most importantly, I was on a path to freedom.

Now it's your turn.

Hey, I know times are tough for almost everyone right now. I understand things might be tight.

And I remember what it's like to be there. I HATED the feeling of not being able to afford Gary Bencivenga's $5,000 seminar when it first came out - and I distinctly remember spending my last $1,500 on a course and mentoring program that John Carlton offered. Even when I was only making $2-3,000 a month in a day job that I hated.

But, in the end, making that purchase turned out to be one of the best decisions I ever made - I was free of my day job in under a year.

Honestly, if you can't afford The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach right now, I totally understand. That's one of the reasons why we're providing such useful moneymaking content on the blog - without asking for a dime in return. Use it ... hone your copywriting and marketing chops ... and do whatever it takes to break free and take charge of your financial future.

The most important thing is that you're moving in the direction of your dreams.

And if you CAN afford the course, then I highly recommend you "try" it out. There's absolutely no risk (you get to test-drive it for a full year and can return it anytime, no questions asked).

And, more importantly, it's the same information and processes I used to get good and live the free life - and it's the same stuff Clayton's used to make millions and millions in royalties over the years.

Properly applied, the information inside The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach can set you free.

Sure it will still be up to you - your commitment, your passion, your drive.

But that's the American way.

And I don't know about you, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks for listening,

- Txxxxx Fxxxxxxx

P.S. Either way, I urge you to keep coming back to the blog. I've got LOTS more wonderful copywriting tools coming for you - stuff that you can use NOW to accelerate your own path to freedom and fortune. All that I ask is that you leave feedback to let us know what you think.