Monday, July 28, 2008

You Have Absolutely Nothing to Lose

Hi Isyaias,

I just got this very passionate letter that was posted on our Blog yesterday and I just HAD to share it with you ...

* * * * *

"I didn't want to write this. Actually, that's not true. I didn't want to take the time to write this.

"There are too many other things to do ... a business to run, a 5 month old that doesn't sleep, and obligations to a few boards I'm serving on just to name a few.

"And now I'm compulsively spending every free moment I have plowing my way through The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach.

"I'm only about 200 pages in and I'm already getting hand cramps from underlining and highlighting so much of the content! The information contained in this course is hands down more instructive, informative and indispensable than any other copywriting resource I've come across.

"Also, let me say I've never shelled out anything close to what I did for The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach for any informational product before. And after I did hit that purchase button, I second guessed myself.

"Did I really shell out this much for a course on copywriting? I felt ashamed. I didn't want to tell anyone I had just paid that much for one copywriting course.

"Well, now that the course has arrived and I'm seeing what's in it, there's NO MORE SECOND GUESSING.

"Which leads back to the question - what makes this course so different from the others?

"Answer: It's all in the details.

"I have never come across a clearer, more complete, and/or detailed explanation of how to write amazing copy. The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach provides an incredibly comprehensive step-by-step process that takes you by the hand and walks you through EVERYTHING you need to know to create your own bank account stuffing copy.

"And if the explanations themselves weren't easy enough to understand, there are hundreds of examples of sales letters, ads, and other copy by many top copywriters just to make things positively crystal clear.

"There's absolutely no room for doubt on how to produce response boosting copy after going through this course.

"How much do I expect to make from taking and studying this course? I haven't the foggiest. But, if by using the incredible insights and following the amazingly detailed step-by-step process to crafting A-list copy in this course, I don't earn at least 100 times what I paid for this course in the next few years - I'll have no one to blame but myself."

- Adam Kreitman
Words That Click, LLC

* * * * *

Wow, impressive right? I mean - he's barely had the course for a week!

In light of praise like this, I feel the need to remind you of two crucial facts:

You can get started with The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach for as little as $347 and ...


There's ONLY FIVE DAYS LEFT BEFORE the course is listed in our shopping cart at the much higher price of $1,497!
Remember - you have absolutely nothing to lose. You can return the course for ANY REASON (or no reason at all!) anytime within the next twelve months and you'll get a no-questions-asked refund.

So Isyaias, if you have ANY urge to outmaneuver your competition ... convert more of your traffic ... and make a LOT more money in the process - then all you have to do is click the link, start the trial and put some of the secrets inside The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach to work.

The rest will take care of itself.

Wishing You Every Success,

Wendy Makepeace
General Manager
The Total Package™