Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Do You Have More Than 4 of These??

Hey Isyaias,

Hope you had a great weekend. Christina and I finally had
our first "date night" in a while ... It's not as easy now
that little Adam is here.

We ended up staying in downtown Seattle for the night at
the Olympic hotel. They've got an amazing restaurant ...
their New York steak gets my highest recommendation! :-)


It was really good to relax and take some time away from
'work mode' for the weekend.

Actually taking some real time off, completely away from the
office, made me realize that when I work too much, it causes
me to lose focus and makes me LESS productive.


And when you're not productive, you don't get much done!


One of the biggest problems I see in business, and something
I struggled with myself, is actually seeing a project all the
way through to completion.


Maybe you know how it goes ...

You get an idea, register the domain name, create a quick
sketch/blueprint of what the product does, put some basic
content together and then ...

And then it just sits on your hard-drive, never to see the
light of day (and never to make you a penny!)


Right now, I have about 4 of these projects that were started
but never quite finished!

But I'm trying to do better ...


Honestly, my salvation came when I realized I needed a real
step-by-step plan to follow, something that would show me what
to do from beginning to end and literally guarantee my success.


Once I started implementing that in my day, my productivity
went WAY up!

If you need some help in making sure you're productive online
then I'd REALLY recommend you do something similar.

(In fact, here's a link to a free "Action Plan" to help you set
your goals and action steps and get you moving fast!)

http://www.Richard-Legg.com/ActionPlan.pdf


Download it, print it out, and work through it.

Trust me. It WILL help you stay focused!


The truth is, having your own product to sell online is going
to make you a lot more money than just promoting other people's
products.

And the more products you have, the more you're likely to make
... so you *need* to make sure they get finished!


(Hint: If you want to "shortcut" all of the product creation
hassles, check out the link below for some ready-made products
you can call your own!)

http://www.Richard-Legg.com/products.php


Once you have your own product (or even a reworked PLR product)
up and running, you'll be able to start making sales, building
a customer list AND getting affiliates to promote for YOU.


But if you do nothing, you get nothing. So make sure to set
your goals and make sure you do what it takes to reach them.


Talk soon!


Richard


P.S. If you just skipped to the end of this email ... shame on you! :-)

Seriously, make sure to read the email and check out the links
for information on how to get your own products to sell, quickly
and easily, as well as the free action plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment