Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Am Retiring

Hi Isyaias,

Yes you read it right... I, Derek Gehl, am retiring!

This is NOT a publicity stunt and in two months from now I promise I will NOT be announcing my un-retirement :-)

As of March 13th I will have stepped down as CEO of the Internet Marketing Center and handed over the reins to a team of incredible people!

I know this may come as a shock but I have to take some of the same medicine I have been dishing out for the last decade and spend more time doing what I love!

But before I ride off into the sunset, I want to explain why I have made this difficult decision AND give you something to remember me by...

Something that will hopefully make you so much money in 2009 you will never forget me.

So to claim my "farewell" gift to you, go to...

http://www.marketingtips.com/newsflash

Since this is one of the last emails you will EVER get from me, please take a minute to visit the link above... you won't regret it!

To your success,

Derek Gehl

No comments:

Post a Comment