Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shocking Satistic

Hi Isyaias!

I was driving to my kid's school and listening to talk radio.

The subject was job creation. I'll spare you the details, but in the
midst of all of this, I learned a really shocking statistic!

The "average" American entrepreneur needs $15,000 to start a
business.

Six years after starting said business, two out of three "average"
American entrepreneurs are going to be out of business.

When I heard this, I nearly ran off the road.

You can start an Internet business for $0! Well, you do need a
computer and Internet connection, but I'm guessing you already have
this, if you're reading this email. :)

But think about it!

You can spend $15K and start a business that has a 33% chance of
surviving, or you can spend nothing and start a business (otherwise
known as a website) that has probably a 100% chance of surviving
and making money.

If, that is, you know what to do and how to do it.

Obviously, it's the knowing what to do and how to do it part that
has most people stumped.

Don't worry about that part, though.

I'm putting the finishing touches on a new all video training
course that will teach you how to create a real, sustainable, and
passive income online.

It's super easy. You don't have to be technically oriented.

So, keep an eye out for my emails.

I'll be releasing this soon. And as a subscriber, you'll get first
crack at an introductory price.

Lee Cole

 
 
PS: While waiting for Lee Video, you may review these businesses:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment