Friday, February 12, 2010

You have traffic but no sales? (Read This)

Hello Isyaias,

I was asked this question from
one of my students,

"I have done article marketing and promoted
my squeeze page but why nobody opted
in and buy?

I know this has happened to many people,
so I am going to share with you some
techniques of how to increase opt-in
and sales.

Here is the checklist:

1. See the total of your conversion.
Do you know what a conversion is?
A conversion is the total of sales
or opt-in or traffic that enters your website.

For example, if your squeeze page
has 100 visitors a day, and you
receive 10 opt-ins, this means your
conversion rate is 10%.

A normal rate of squeeze page conversion
is around 40% to 70%, depends on your copy.

My squeeze page at 2daysstrategy.com
has an average of 47% conversion rate.

Now..

How to increase conversion?

Look at my blog -
www.AmmarZahar.com

To your online success,

-Ammar Zahar.

http://www.AmmarZahar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment