Friday, December 19, 2008

$1000 From ONE Ebook In 6 Easy Steps

Hi Isyaias,

I know you get a smorgasbord of emails everyday with
nothing more than offers for hyped-up over-priced
products.

I know your time (and hard earned cash) is valuable,
so I thank you for taking the time to read my emails!!

Know that anything I recommend to you is something I
have tried and tested myself. I don't want you to buy
crap because that won't help either of us.

Good? Ok, let's get on with today's lesson... :)

---------- $1000 from ONE ebook in 6 Easy Steps ----------

My breakthrough online, (however small) was when I
released my first info product.

Once I had a product with my name on it, my business
literally took off. My list grew and sales came in
more than ever.

I had other marketers email me for JV deals and the
snowball affect kicked off.

All this because I launched a $5 ebook.

It took me about 1 week from start to finish of my
ebook.

I wasn't an expert. I had only been doing internet
marketing for 1 year or so. My list size was around
5000 (all freebie seekers).

Yet I managed to sell about 200 copies of my $5
report in the first week.

Earnings: 200 copies @ $5 each = $1000

Not to mention the income that followed from those
initial $5 sales (more on that later).

But, $1000 sounds pretty easy right?

It is, and if you have basic internet skills, you
can do it too.

====================================================

Here is the simple 6 Step Info Product blueprint I use
and you can too!

====================================================


Step 1. The Product

Find a good PLR report on a popular topic. You can
even compile a bunch of PLR articles to make one.

Read it. Clean it up. Make any changes you feel necessary.

Brand it with your name and website url etc.

Turn it into a PDF report. Product complete.



Step 2. The Website

Register a domain name from www.namecheap.com for
around $10 a year.

Get some cheap hosting for your domain/website.

Hosting starts from $4.95 a month from places like
Host Gator:

http://www.stuartstirlingonline.com/likes/hostgator



Step 3. Graphics

Pictures sell. No matter what anyone tells you. A nice
set of graphics will attract more buyers than cheap
and nasty graphics or none at all.

Dee at www.minisiteguru.com and Sam at www.ecoverbox.com
make killer graphics at a great price. Graphics will
set you back about $80 ~ $100.



Step 4. Sales Letter

A lot of PLR products will come with a pre-written
sales letter.

Read over it to see how convincing it is. A good test
is if it makes you want to buy, then it will make others
buy!

Sales copy can make or break the success of your ebook.

If you aren't a confident copy writer, you can hire
a copywriter to write a sales letter from scratch or
re-write an existing one.

This might be a good time to mention that I am a
budding copywriter for hire!

I really enjoy writing copy and I have experienced
awesome results with my own copy.

Drop me an email if you're interested in hiring my
services or visit my site http://blingcopywriting.com



Step 5. The Affiliate Program

This is a secret weapon that will see your sales triple!

Have you seen those 100% commission ebooks for sale?

My first ebook was one of those.

And it's not as hard as it looks to have one.

Incorporating an affiliate program will let others
advertise YOUR ebook for you for a cut of the sale.

You don't have to give 100% to your affiliates, but it
will really get them excited to promote for you.

The simplest and best value one is the $7 secrets
script.

Get it as a free bonus with this $7 product of mine:
http://www.instantcashpayouts.com

If you really want to make a splash then the RAP
script is the way to go. The capabilities of it
make it flexible yet easy to use.

http://www.stuartstirlingonline.com/likes/rapidactionprofits

If you don't use an affiliate program, you can still
sell your ebook online with a simple paypal order
button, but it will really hinder your sales.



Step 6. Promotion

Traffic is the final step to bring home the sales.
Having an affiliate program will get others to
promote the site for you but you need to start the
ball rolling.

Approach JV partners.

You're on other marketers lists aren't you? Then
why not email them for a change with a JV opportunity?

Say you'll promote their product if they promote yours.

Buy some advertising.

Email adverts, banner ad placement, PPC, text links,
ezine ads, classified ads (usfreeads, ebay classifieds,
craigslist).

Use Web 2.0 sites.

Bookmark it, twitter it, facebook it, blog it, squidoo
it, then ping it...



Once the word gets out about your killer new product,
the killer sales letter and affiliate program, the
sales will come rushing in.

Price it low and make more sales. 200 sales at $5
each and that's $1000. If your sales letter converts
at 10% then all you need is 2000 visits.

And, I know you can get 2000 visitors in a week.


------------ $1000 Blueprint Complete -----------


To your success,
Stuart Stirling

No comments:

Post a Comment