Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Do You Remember The Dream Team?

Hi Isyaias,

In 1992 a group of 12 guys got together
to play a game of basketball. 12 men with
1 goal - to win an Olympic gold medal.

Here's just a few of the members of what
became known as the dream team:

Michael Jordan
Larry Bird
Magic Johnson
Charles Barkley
David Robinson

Pretty much everyone on the dream team is in
the hall of fame (or will be soon).

They won every game by an average of 44
points and easily snagged the gold medal
for the USA.

And why am I sharing this story with you?

Because I'm putting together my very own
dream team of marketing all stars - and
you're invited to join in.

This Thursday I'm holding a private, by
invitation only teleseminar where I'll
pull back the curtain and reveal how
I pocket hundreds of thousands a month
on autopilot.

I'll reveal it all. How I got started, how
I set it up, how to find hot selling products,
and how easy it is for anyone to start making
money fast.

And the best part is the call is free for you
as long as you secure your spot right now:

http://InstantIncomePlan.com/freetraining/?em={{replace this with your email address}}

It happens this Thursday at 9PM so go right now
and secure your spot. I can only reserve 250 lines
so get your spot right now.

To Your Success,

DxxSxx

PS - On the call you'll meet a few members of
my dream team...and you'll discover how you
can cash in on a secret cash getting method
I use to make more money when the economy
is shaky...and it's works like a charm!


Grab your seat now:

http://InstantIncomePlan.com/freetraining/?em={{replace this with your email address}}

No comments:

Post a Comment