Saturday, December 13, 2008

LORDAQ is officially OPEN, It's Free

Isyaias,

In the last two weeks, I've been aggressively
interviewing many experts on LORDAQ.com as
part of the preview call series. Those calls
were very intensive.

If you were on one of those preview calls in the
last two weeks, you probably heard the experts
being overwhelmed with the TOUGH questions I
asked them on the calls.

=> Many of those experts are multi-millionaires.
They are some of the BIG gurus on the Internet
who have RAKED tens of millions of dollars
online with a shoe string budget.

=> Some of the experts are BEST-Selling authors
on amazon.com. They have also been featured in
SUCCESS magazine, many informercials, as well
as on television.

=> One EXPERT showed you exactly how he RAKED in
$96,000 in 72 hours. He was my mentor on
email marketing. I called him the SMART ASSet.

=> Most experts were BROKE, had relationship
issues in the past, bankrupt their companies,
GAINED extra 30 lbs during their DARKEST
time. They shared with you how they OVERCAME
their problems and achieved SUCCESS.

=> Some experts are International speakers,
regular TV host, Radio host, as well as
featured guests on Larry King and Oprah
shows.

Now, what does this all mean and what am I going
to do differently for you?

I will LET YOU HEAR THESE EXPERTS LIVE on future
calls where you can ask them questions, learn their
skills, as well as CONNECT with them on a personal
level. However, I must mention to you that:

(1) I am going to stand on your side, NOT on the
expert's side. I've seen many marketers who are
just so EXCELLENT at talking; however, when we
ask them to show their proof, they can't.

This is NOT something that I want to see on
LORDAQ. We need to give you what you want to
have, without misleading you in the wrong
direction.

(2) I am going to PUSH those marketers over the
edge. I don't care about their reputations.
I don't care how influencial they are in the
industry. IF they are NOT willing to share
their secrets with YOU, I won't appreciate
them to come on the call.

(3) It will be a FACE-OFF time. I've warned those
marketers that on the call, they are on their
own. I am NOT going to stand by them. I am
NOT going to agree with them.

Instead, I will continuously GRILL them. In
fact, IF they are NOT what they say they are,
I am going to CUT off the relationship with
them right away.

You can consider me CRUEL.
You can consider me ARROGANT.
You can consider whatever you want.

However, we have to be tough, otherwise there is
no reason whatsoever to launch LORDAQ in the first
place. It is all about integrity, honesty, and
YOUR success. We want LORDAQ to be the place for
YOU to learn quality information, while building a
successful business on the Internet.

It is our mission.
It is who we are.
It is our way to give back to you.

Go ahead and register to listen to ALL the LIVE
calls at:

http://lordaq.com

It's FREE. It's exciting. It's what we refer to
as LORDAQ Live Learning Event.

Go for it!

Success is YOURS,
Henry Gold
LORDAQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment