Monday, December 15, 2008

Wordpress Good ... But Not Great

Hey Isyaias,

Over the last few days I have spoken at length about
the Google Webmaster Guidelines. Funny that more *guru*
types don't share this information.

When your able to launch a site that address each issues
that Google makes note of in the Guidelines it really makes a
difference.

I have seen it time and time again, follow the "Google Rule
Book" and Google rewards you. This does not mean we can not deviate
from those rules a bit, however it means we need to understand
what is important to Google.

Today I want to discuss wordpress ...

About a week ago or so I sent you an email about the power
and simplicity of Wordpress. However it is not perfect right out
of the box, in fact they're several elements that can hurt your
online rankings in Google a bit if they are not addressed.

The default wordpress themes are not search friendly
(and they're certainly not seo optimized) and they contain
a handful of "wordpress elements" that can detract from
the rankings your after.

This is why I had the SEOPressFormula themeset created,
they are optimized for the search engines and when used
as I suggest they truly highlight your sites content
in the best possible way.

With the launch of my first Internet Marketing product
I recommended my customers optimized their own wordpress themes.
However I found the task was just a bit too technical
just one more reason to have the SEOPressFormula themeset
created for customers who purchase the SEOPress course.

www.seopressformula.com

Wishing You Success,
Bxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment