Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Quick Affiliate Trick

Hi Isyaias,

As I said, I also want to tell you about an affiliate
strategy I'm currently using that's making around
$1000 per week on autopilot...

You may know about this already, but if not, it's
certainly something you should consider pursuing.

How did I do it?

...I'll tell you... and so I don't make this email too
long, I'm just going to run through this in point
form with some tips underneath each point that'll
help you out.

Here we go...

1. I went to Clickbank, and found a product that is
both a proven seller and pays between $98 and $100
commission depending on Clickbank fees.

(TIP: Make sure the product has a 'gravity' above
80, a low refund rate and pays a commission of
between $60 & $100)

2. I created a webpage that pre-sells the product but
instead of simply recommending it, I created a HUGE
(and highly relevant) bonus.

(TIP: The bonus has gotta' be HUGE or this won't work.)

3. In the pre-sell I explain to the potential buyer that
they'll undoubtedly fail with this particular product
unless they use it in accordance with the bonus I'm
offering. I then prove it showing my own results using
screenshots.


4. I then set-up a new Adwords campaign bidding only
on very tight keyword variations for the exact product
name/brand. For instance, if I was promoting Frank Kerns
'Mass Control' course, I would only bid on keyword
phrases such as:

Mass Control
Buy Mass Control
Frank Kerns Mass Control

...and so forth.

(TIP: Remember to also use 'broad', 'phrase' and
'exact' match types within Adwords.)

5. I made my bids high enough to grab the number #1
Ad spot and get exceptionally high CTR's. I also
edited the campaign settings and selected a 'position
preference' of 1 to make doubly sure I'll be right
at the top.

6. After initially sucking up a rather terrifying
CPC (cost per click) of around $4.50, (it's a very
competitive product) I'm slowly lowering my bids each
day whilst maintaining a very high CTR.

7. Visitors then buy the product, send me the receipt
by email and after I've confirmed their order I then
email them a link to claim the bonus.

8. From this link, I send them directly to an
page where they must enter in their name and contact
details to claim the bonus.

9. At this stage, they'll obviously be on my list
and I then send out a short auto-responder series
selling other stuff relating to the same niche from
which they originally bought, thus increasing my
overall profits.

(TIP: Do some research and send out two interesting
and informative emails on the niche before selling
anything else. Obviously the better your bonus is,
the more respect they'll have for you and the higher
your backend sales will be.)

So far, for this particular campaign I have achieved
the following results over a 2 week period:

Clicks: 398
Average Cost Per Click: $1.67 (and getting lower)
Sales: 26 x $100 = $2600
Net profit: $1935.34
Conversion rate: 6.5%

Pretty darn good especially for a $150 + product!

Just one last thing... let me ask you this:

Are you one of these people that have wondered what
the real "secret" all the major players in the
affiliate marketing field abide by to pull in millions
of dollars a year?

After all, there MUST be a secret, right? There MUST
be some gimmick, or trick, or technique they use to
be so uber-successful!

They can't just be the "lucky" ones, surely! Well,
the good news is - yes, there IS a secret and as I
now know, ALL is revealed here:

==> Affiliate Blue Print

Thanks for reading...

Speak soon,
Cxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment